Professional Certification

Aug 4 2015
Water treatment professionals who specialize in the repair of water quality improvement products can now earn special designations from the Water…
Jul 1 2015
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) has established a new modular education program (MEP) that will be required prior to taking certification tests for all…
Jun 22 2015
The Water Quality Assn. (WQA) will host a free webinar designed to help participants get acquainted with WQA's Modular Education Program (MEP).…
May 29 2015
Waterline Technology has obtained certification under WQA/ASPI/ANSI Standard S-803: Sustainable Drinking Water Treatment Systems. Waterline Water…
Feb 12 2015
Almost all of the water that has ever existed on our planet is the same water we see today, 97% of which is non-potable seawater. The remaining 3% is…
Jan 26 2015
NSF Intl. appointed Tina Yerkes, Ph.D., as general manager of filtration products for its Global Water Div. Yerkes will help NSF grow its testing,…
Dec 17 2014
Amway’s eSpring water treatment system was the first recipient of NSF Intl.’s NSF/ANSI 401 certificate, a drinking water treatment standard that…
Subscribe to
expand_less